JOIN OUR TEAM
RyGas are always looking for hardworking skilled professionals to join our growing team of Gas, Drainage, Plumbing and Electrical Operatives. As well as opportunities within our busy office & administration team, we take great pride in every aspect of all work we carry out and strive to give our customers the best possible service that we can. We recruit locally and ensure our employees have carried out all necessary training and qualifications.
Why not take a look below and see if you could be our next team member, or feel free to give us a call and find out a bit more?
Why Choose RyGas To Work For?
RyGas believe in creating a friendly, approachable, supportive team environment for all of our staff members to grow & develop their skills. We know that without skilled, happy & professional staff we are nothing and so it’s imperative to try and create that environment. RyGas know that everyone is an individual and therefore make every effort to cater & support that person depending on what they want out of their working career. We are a young, ambitious, growing company that provides the opportunity for you to become a valued member of our team. It enables you to grow with us along the way, including exciting opportunities ahead to be had.
What Do We Look For In Our Staff?
No matter what your area of expertise or the role applied for, RyGas look for certain qualities. This ensures we can provide the same great service, working environment and growth.
– Strong Communication Skills (verbally, written)
– Passion for your industry
– Hunger to learn & develop your skills
– Strong work ethic
Think You Could Be Our Next Team Member?
Why not have a browse at our current vacancies at the bottom of the page? Or simply send us a bit about you and what you’re looking for as things’ change very quickly and it may be you were looking for.
To apply for vacancies at RyGas please fill out the form below and should you be successful, we will contact you and arrange an Interview.
RyGas Online Vacancy Form
Gas/Plumbing Operative (Gas Safe Registered)
You must have the below experience & qualifications
- At least 4 years industry experience
- Knowledge on all domestic gas central heating systems
- Be able to carry out fault finding to a high standard as well as Installations
- Experience in estimating/specifications/pricing
- You must have up to date Gas Safe registration and knowledge in all up to date regulations.
- Experience in general domestic pluming
- You must have your unvented qualification
- Excellent customer service skills & communication
- Be I.T literate
Why not get in touch to find out more about the roles or enter your details, you may be our ideal candidate!
We Look Forward To Hearing From You!!